Instructions for Authors
Publishing Principles of the Journal and General Rules
- Manuscripts submitted for publication must be original and must not have been submitted previously in or considered for any other publication before. Otherwise, the authors will be responsible for any inconvenience.
- Copyrights of the published manuscripts should be granted to the journal and legal and scientific responsibilities belong to its authors.
- Quotation can be taken from the articles published in INSPIREE as long as they are referenced.
- The publishing committee will examine and assess the submitted manuscripts and if they do not meet the aims and objectives of the journal, they will not be taken into consideration for publication.
- The publishing committee has authorization to make grammatical and spelling alterations in the texts, if necessary.
- Manuscripts which meet the basic criteria of INSIPIREE will be sent to at least two referees for their comments.
- Author(s) will not be paid for their published articles.
Submission Guidelines for INSPIREE: Indonesian Sport Innovation Review
1.The manuscripts should be typed on one side of A4 white paper (16 x 24.7) sized 10 point, 1,5 spaced with 2.5 cm margins on all sides and using Times New Roman writing style. The papers should be prepared with Microsoft Word software 6.0 or above.
2.The first page of manuscript's (title page) consist of title, authors’ names, e-mail addresses and their affiliations, orcids number, type of article (e.g. theoretical, book review) abstract and keywords. After that page manuscript continues with title, abstract, main text, acknowledgements, references, appendix, figures and tables.
3.a) Title should followed by the authors’ names and last names. Authors’ academic position and institutions should be written under it. In addition, the full postal address, fax and telephone numbers of the author(s) who will check proofs and receive correspondence and offprint should also be included (look at h).
b) Each article should include an informative, comprehensive abstract of 100 to 150 words with 10 type size. The abstract should explain the critical information related to the paper's aim, method, results and conclusions. Three to five key words should also be given after the abstract.
c) Main text should start with a new page. In research-based manuscripts, main text should sequentially include the introduction, aim, method, findings, discussion, result, conclusion, and references.
d) Method part should include expanded knowledge about the sample, data gathering tools and used material, data analysis and interpretation methods.
e) References should start with a new page and it should follow the American Psychological Association System ( APA 6 Publications Manual). The manuscript should be checked carefully to ensure that the spelling of authors' names and dates are exactly the same in the text as in the reference list. The full references should be listed in alphabetical order at the end of the paper.
f) Appendixes should be placed at the end of the manuscript after the reference list. In studies aiming to develop a measurement scale, items in the tool should certainly be situated either in the main text or in the appendix.
g) Tables should be typed out on separate sheets and included as part of the text, numbered by Roman numerals and figures by Arabic numerals and no wider than 12x18 cm pixels.
h) Figures and captions to illustrations: Each figure should be given without separation in the same page.
k) Authors' notes should be started in a new page. In this section, all authors should give the names at last five studies, place and date of publication. If the study is a dissertation's abstract or some institutions support the study, the names should be given.
NOTE: Manuscripts not prepared according to the directions above will not be taken into consideration for publication in the INSPIREE.
English editing resources
Authors for whom English is a second language have to choose to have their manuscript professionally edited or proofread after acceptance in order to improve the English of their manuscripts. It is compulsory for INSPIREE.
Contact us on English editing resources. Authors can contact with them using email@example.com
All services are paid for and arranged by the author.
APA style resources
Information and online courses covering the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association may be found online at https://apastyle.apa.org/.